West Palm Beach Labor & Employment Lawyer
One of the largest sectors of litigation today arises from the employer/employee relationship. At Pincus & Currier LLP, our West Palm Beach labor & employment lawyers engage in a wide range of commercial litigation on behalf of small and medium-sized businesses in West Palm Beach and throughout Florida statewide, including employment-related litigation. Just as important, we work with companies on the front-end to put in place the right set of policies and procedures to help avoid litigation in the first place. Our comprehensive knowledge and assistance in the full range of Florida and federal labor and employment law helps keep businesses in compliance with local, state and federal laws, rules and regulations.
Comprehensive Florida Employment Law Assistance
The labor and employment law attorneys at Pincus & Currier LLP help small and medium-sized businesses in West Palm Beach and across Florida with the full range of labor and employment law matters, including:
- Drafting and reviewing employment contracts
- Negotiating and drafting employment terminations/separation agreements
- Non-competition, non-solicitation and confidentiality agreement claims
- Representation in unpaid wage claims under the Fair Labor Standards Act and Florida’s Minimum Wage Act
- Defending against EEOC charges and drafting position statements
- Public accommodation and disability discrimination litigation under the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)
- Workplace discrimination claims under Florida state and federal law
- Family and Medical Leave Act claims
- Private and public whistle-blower claims
- Representation in administrative proceedings before the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC), Florida Commission on Human Relations (FCHR), and the National Labor Relations Board (NLRB)
Effective, Insightful Employer Counseling Services
Even the smallest businesses are subject to many of the same labor and employment laws as large corporations. You may not be able to have an in-house legal department, but you can’t afford not to have access to sound legal advice and technical assistance on labor and employment matters. Our employer counseling services are meant to provide you with the help you need when you need it to keep you in compliance and out of trouble with Florida and federal government regulatory agencies, and to help reduce the risk of future litigation in the event of an employment dispute.
Call Our West Palm Beach Labor & Employment Law Attorneys for Immediate Assistance
Whether you are starting a new business or need to make sure you current business is doing all it can to be in legal compliance and well-situated to deal with any complaints or disputes which may arise, contact Pincus & Currier in West Palm Beach at 561-868-1340 for advice and representation from knowledgeable and experienced West Palm Beach labor & employment lawyers.