Cohesive Employment Law Assistance for Florida Employers
One of the largest sectors of litigation today arises from the employer/employee relationship. At Pincus & Currier LLP, our attorneys engage in a wide range of commercial litigation on behalf of small and medium-sized businesses in West Palm Beach and throughout Florida statewide, including employment-related litigation.
Just as important, we work with companies on the front-end to put in place the right set of policies and procedures to help avoid litigation in the first place. Our comprehensive knowledge and assistance in the full range of Florida and federal labor and employment law helps keep businesses in compliance with local, state and federal laws, rules and regulations.
A Full Range of Service in Employment Law
The labor and employment law attorneys at Pincus & Currier LLP help small and medium-sized businesses in West Palm Beach and across Florida with the full range of labor and employment law matters, including:
- Drafting and reviewing employment contracts
- Negotiating and drafting employment terminations/separation agreements
- Non-competition, non-solicitation and confidentiality agreement claims
- Representation in unpaid wage claims under the Fair Labor Standards Act and Florida’s Minimum Wage Act
- Defending against Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC) charges and drafting position statements
- Public accommodation and disability discrimination litigation under the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)
- Workplace discrimination claims
- Family and Medical Leave Act claims
- Private and public whistle-blower claims
- Representation in administrative proceedings before the EEOC, Florida Commission on Human Relations (FCHR), and the National Labor Relations Board (NLRB)
Effective Employer Counseling Services for Small Businesses
Even the smallest businesses must obey many of the same labor and employment laws as large corporations. You may not have an in-house legal department, but you can’t afford not to have sound legal advice and technical assistance on labor and employment matters. Our employer counseling legal services provide the help you need. Our representation can keep you in compliance and out of trouble with Florida and federal government regulatory agencies and help reduce the risk of future litigation in the event of an employment dispute.
Contact Our Office for Immediate Assistance
Whether you are starting a new business or need to make sure you current business is doing all it can to be in legal compliance and well-situated to deal with any complaints or disputes which may arise, contact Pincus & Currier LLP in West Palm Beach at 561-485-4291 or via email for advice and representation from knowledgeable and experienced West Palm Beach labor & employment lawyers.