Elite Legal Skill Exceptional Client Service

Can I Sue The Driver Of The Car I Was Riding In If I Was Injured In A Florida Car Accident?

Yes and no. You can sue the driver of a car if it’s your friend driving or a roommate who is driving and causes an accident. However, if you’re in a car that’s owned by your family, and you’re a resident relative of the household, for instance if you’re driving with your mom or your dad and you’re injured, or if your spouse is driving and you’re involved in an accident, you can’t sue the driver of the vehicle in that situation.