Steven B. Phillips
Practicing law since 1991
324 North Lakeside Court
West Palm Beach, FL 33407
- Personal Injury
- Nova University Law School, J.D., 1991
- Auburn University, B.S. Accounting, 1987
- Palm Beach Community College – A.A. 1985
- Member of Auburn University and PBCC baseball teams
- Forest Hill High School, West Palm Beach
- Board Certified Civil Trial Lawyer since 1998. Recertified 2003, 2008, 2013.
- Florida Super lawyers, 2006, 2007.
- Multiple jury verdicts featured in Daily Business Review
- The Florida Bar, 1991
- United States District Court, Southern District of Florida
- Tried in excess of 100 trials.
- Obtained numerous multimillion dollar jury verdicts and settlements.
- Gained extensive experience into the operation of insurance companies and the handling of claims as legal counsel to some of Florida’s largest insurance companies and their insureds for nine years before devoting 100% of time to representing individuals and their family members who have been injured through the negligence of others.
- Litigated insurance coverage issues on behalf of individuals against some of the largest insurance companies in Florida.
- Represent individuals in personal injury and insurance matters throughout the State of Florida.
- Palm Beach Justice Association
- Palm Beach County Bar Association
- American Bar Association